If you’re a Roku user and you love to stream Sling on your Roku then we’re very excited to write these troubleshooting steps to you. Well, if you’re unable to stream Sling on Roku, You need to make sure that you have an active Roku account. Try these steps when Sling TV not working on Roku & click here to get Roku Customer service help and support.
When Sling TV not Working On Roku
Sometimes it happens when some of your Roku channels stop working because of few common errors. Roku user can fix these issues by re-installing the app that isn’t working properly. So you need to do the same when your Sling TV not working on Roku. Follow these option and get fixed when Sling TV not working on Roku.
- You need to remove Sling from your Roku account. Go to my.roku.com on your Computer or smartphone.
- Now you need to sign in to your Roku account.
- Select manage your subscriptions.
- Make sure Sling TV is listed on your Subscription list.
- Exit or Sign out.
- Open Roku on your Smart TV or the screen that uses for streaming Roku channels.
- Press Home button on your Roku remote.
- Move the cursor and select the channel you want to remove, select Sling and press Start* to open the menu option
- Select Remove channel and confirm when asked.
Now you’ve successfully uninstalled Sling TV from your Roku Account. Now you need to follow these instructions on re-install the Sling TV on your Roku account.
- Open Roku home screen.
- Make search as “Sling” on the search option.
- Sling TV will populate first, click Sling TV to continue.
- Select Add channel, Installation will begin after it.
- Once the installation is complete, Get back to home page and select Sling TV to stream on the screen.
This re-installation process works for all channels but above steps are for Sling TV. If these steps aren’t working or you’re unable to follow these steps, you can always Contact Sling Customer Care by dialing 1845-576-5069 and talk to Roku helpline.
Read more about Sling TV. Click Here…