If you have used the free version of Netflix and now you want to cancel the Netflix subscription, then you must take out the details available here.
Netflix Plan is available in two versions, one of the free, and the other one is the paid. While using the free version, you do not need to pay any sort of amount,you just need to verify your billing information once when you sign up on netflix. Additionally, when it comes to the premium or the subscribed version, a particular amount needs to be paid. After getting accepted, it becomes quite challenging to get unsubscribed or Cancel Netflix Subscription.
Is Netflix Subscription Cancellation Hard?
No, it’s not hard to cancel Netflix subscription. Netflix provide the one-month free subscription to all new users. In which user can easily enjoy the Netflix channels without paying a single penny point after completion of one month; the subscription amount gets deducted from your billing catf or account.So, if you want to cancel the subscription but you don’t know How to Cancel Netflix Subscription, it is important to follow a particular procedure.
If you are also one of those users who are having a subscription to Netflix and you are willing to get unsubscribed or Want to Cancel Netflix Subscription, then the solution is available here. Here in the below section of this article, we have given you details and procedures that you can adopt for Netflix Cancel Subscription.
Steps Included in the Guide to Cancel Netflix Subscription:
To Cancel Netflix Subscription, you need to follow the procedure given below:
- First of all, you need to get a sign in to your Netflix account by using your Login ID and Password
- On the top right corner of the page, you will see an arrow tab next to your profile name.
- Hit on the arrow tab and then select the Accounts tab
- Scroll to the “Membership and billing option” available on the next page appear
- From the dropdown list handy, you will see the “Cancel membership box”, Hit on it.
- Finally, you need to select and hit on Finish cancellation option so that the account cancellation will be confirmed.
Once you follow the above-given procedure, you can easily Cancel Netflix Subscription.
Netflix Subscription Cancellation With the Help of Web Browser:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website, i.e., Netflix.com.
- AT the top right of the page, you will see a downward-pointing arrow.
- Hit on the Account tab.
- Under Membership and Billing, click “Cancel Membership” and confirm the cancellation.
- In case you have a DVD plan, then you need to select and hit on “Cancel your DVD plan.”
- Finally, Confirm your decision.
Sometimes, users think that after uninstalling the application, the subscription plan also gets canceled. However, this fact is contradictory. By uninstalling the application, you will not get rid of the subscription plan. To cancel the subscription, you have to follow the particular procedure; otherwise, the subscription amount will continue to be deducted from your account either you are watching or using Netflix or not.
Willing to Cancel Netflix Subscription through iTunes:
If you are paying the bills by using iTunes, then you are suggested to follow the procedure:
- Go to the settings tab on your iOS device
- Select and hit on “iTunes & App Store.“
- Hit on the Apple ID and then hit on “View Apple ID” option
- Select “Subscriptions.”
- In the active Subscriptions list, you will see the Netflix option
- Select and run on “Cancel Subscription,” and then hit on “Confirm.”
Cancel Netflix Subscription on Your Android Device:
- First of all, you need to launch the Netflix application in your device and then login by using the login ID and password
- Go to the upper left corner and hit on the menu button and then select the account item available there
- Scroll down in the account information window and then select the Cancel membership button.
- The account cancellation page will appear in front of you.
- Hit on the finish cancellation button, and your account subscription will be canceled.
Use Google Play on Your Computer for Completing Netflix Subscription Cancellation Process:
- First of all, you need to go through the web browser and then visit the “Google Play Store”.
- In the subscriptions section, you need to select and hit on the “Netflix” option.
- Select and hit on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Your subscription will be canceled.
Cancel from Netflix App on iOS Devices
- First of all, go to the settings section of your iOS device and run hit on the “iTunes & App Store”.
- Again select the Apple id and then hit on the view “Apple ID” tab.
- In case of request, enter your “Apple ID” and “Password” and then heat on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- From the list available, choose “Netflix” and then select the “Cancel subscription” option.
- Complete the subscription cancellation by again tapping on the confirm tab.
Finally, this is the complete procedure to cancel Netflix subscription according to the devices. If you are using Netflix on your web browser then you can check”How to cancel Netflix on Web browser?“. If you are using Netflix in Android devices, You can check “How to cancel Netflix on Android?” And if you are an iPhone user and you have subscribed Netflix through iTunes then you need to follow the instructions to “cancel Netflix through iTunes”.
If in case, you face any problem you can connect to the experts by phone call, email & chat option as available on the website onlinetvhelp.com.
Questions asked Related to Netflix Subscription Cancellation:
Until when can I use my Netflix account after cancellation?
It is essential to know that even after getting unsubscribed from the Netflix account, you can enjoy the content until the last date of your subscription. The plan goes according to the current billing period.
Can I get the money refund after getting unsubscribed?
No, there is no procedure of getting any sort of refund after getting unsubscribed. The plan continues until the last date of the current tariff.
I can’t see the cancellation option on my page, what to do?
In case you are not getting the cancellation option in your account and still, you want to get canceled or unsubscribed then there is one option you can adopt. Your billing company can also help you in completing the cancellation procedure. You can contact the Billing Company and can follow the guidelines that they provide.
After canceling the Netflix subscription, can I rejoin again?
Yes, you can join back Netflix even after rejoining. To rejoin you need to restart your Netflix account by visiting the account page.
Hence these are all the details regarding the canceling the Netflix subscription. With the help of these steps, you can get the tasks done. In case you are still having issues in getting unsubscribed, then you can avail of help from www.onlinetvhelp.com. You can easily send them your query via mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The online customer service executives are always ready to help you to “Cancel Netflix Subscription”.